Everything I touch turns to stone

This weekend was Hampi.
College (I got into srishti for those of you who don't know) starts on wednesday.
I needed to escape one last time before these holidays came to an end.
and so I did.
Swimming in the river, Riding on a motorcycle watching all the ground beneath me drop,
Sprawling myself over rocks. Like a crocodile.
I needed it. the stones. the dust. the wind.
"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes."
- Waking Life

2 comments:

Gulzar said...

Miss i simpllllly! come to see some more of pain n joys thru your blog....

love em all....

Arif Sarkar said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thank you for it. I see the images and it's very attractive. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them.

seo company india