Warm sound

freedom jam 2007.

Warm sounds
Falling slowly
Takes the time away from me

many guitars. and voices fluttering around me like moths.
the cold. raindrops keep falling on my head.
'I'm glad you carried your umbrella'

there were shadows.
and colour-colour light.
there was music. not always good music.
but music.
Mister city policeman sitting
Pretty little policemen in a row.
See how they fly like lucy in the sky, see how they run.
and those that I wanted to hear play were silenced.
our time is running out.
we'll find our freedom
somewhere else.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing set.....the first pic looks like a brave new world arises.

loved the visuals on the rest

Anonymous said...

what camera do you use?

Anonymous said...

and oh yeah...i really like your work:)

Hari Adivarekar said...

What a washout that was...where were you? Didn't see you.

Shilo Shiv Suleman said...

ai use a prettty lumix


I looked for you!
i met dundee and i said "where's hari?" and then kept an eye out whilst raindrops kept falling falling on my head.

Anonymous said...

Heyy.. Use this free software called NEATIMAGE.. It'll remove those unwanted noise in all your snaps.. It generally comes because of High ISO setting!

Shilo Shiv Suleman said...

ooo! thank yoo muchly. I was wondering how to get rid of that noise :) will try it out and let you know how it went.

Arif Sarkar said...

Great Blog! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. I see the images and it's very nice. The way you tell the thing is awesome.

digital marketing in kolkata