Fireflies

Designed the fireflies poster this year!




"The stage, as always, is set under a banyan tree in an open air amphitheatre, adjacent to a lake and away from the sodium trail of the city. Here, through music we celebrate the relationship of oneness between man and earth. This forms the bedrock of the festival ethos.

The festival, from dusk to dawn, is a cultural experience where on offer is sounds of various genres. Taking care to juxtapose the indigenous with the international, the established with the unheard of, and the jazz man with the tribal folk. "
and here's the ticket!



7 comments:

Ga-Joob said...

Nice!

Neha Bhat said...

Really like it!

timira said...

Wahaaao! Nice work.

Unknown said...

WOW, and I actually said that aloud when I saw it...

I saw your work on a blog where you were featured, I think 3-4 years ago and I am still loving all of it...

Arif Sarkar said...

Thanks for the awesome post. I have read the post and it's very useful to me.

web design company in kolkata

Lets Go Goa said...

Thanks for this post, I have read the post and it's very useful to me.

goa water sports packages

Arkon Academy said...

Great Blog! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. I see the images and it's very nice. The way you tell the thing is awesome.

learn digital marketing